- Githanjali Gems – Diamonds and Jewellery Stock
- Garden Silk Mills – Synthetic Textile Stock
- Gold – International ( 1ounce = 31Gms)
- Silver – International
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
SEE THE PICTURE AND TELL THE STORY
Charts are Graphical representation of price movement of anything over a period of time. The trend depicted by these charts is governed by the forces of demand and supply. ‘History Repeats’ is a dictum that is operative in the markets also. Markets include all kinds, such as Stock, Commodity, Crude, Metals, and Foreign exchange etc.
Observe the following charts carefully and try to predict which way the price movement is likely in the forthcoming weeks. At this point of time it is purely a geuss work. Let me see how many of you are good at this kind of prediction based on the picture. The representative charts other than metals are stocks from Indian Stock Market.
I have started using names for the patterns in the charts. Watch them with attention.
* To enlarge the chart Double click by keeping the cursor above the chart.
About the charts: (Dated 3.11.2010)
1. Githanjali - Bar Chart - Weekly
2. Garden Silk Mills - Bar Chart - Weekly
3. Gold - Candle Stick Chart - Weekly
4. Silver - Candle Stick Chart - Weekly
YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT CHARTS LATER.